What Is Cloud Telephony plus Why It Should Be Your Favourite
Believe it or not, but the telephone is still one of the most preferred channels for communication and free lead generation. But according to present requirement telephone like other have relocated to cloud. And this offers subsequently made the job easy. So now it's easy for businesses to handle the huge traffic of phone calls. Not only this, Cloud-based phone system comes with a packet of solutions.
Within simple words, cloud telephony is a technologies which moves the business telephone system to cloud telephony solutions without any need associated with PBX.
Do you know :
- “Gartner predicts that will by 2020 a customer will manage 85% of the relationship by having an enterprise without interacting with a human. ”
- According to a market survey 95% of businesses are already using cloud telephony
- Cloud Telephony played the key role in the emergence plus growth of BPO sector in India
- According to recent researching the market, Cloud Telephony market in India will be expected to touch $1. 8 billion within 2017
Cloud telephony is one of my marketing tools and after reading these advantages and facts it will probably be your favorite too.
1. Speed - Technologies is advancing day by day. You can access details or contact anybody within the blink of an eye. Thus you have to pace with the rate of technology. And cloud telephony allows you to do this. Cloud telephony helps you to overcome the barrier of rate. It is an incredible tool which helps you deal with huge traffic simply. You don’t need to train your personnel for attending the calls, cloud telephony automated system will take care of this. Moreover, speed is the key reasons why cloud telephony will be adopted by most of the businesses.
2 . Contact recording - One more big benefit of cloud telephony is the ability to record the calls. All your delivered and received phone calls are recorded. With this particular, you can easily track since which reason customers call frequently. It also helps you to understand the customer's needs, requirements plus their product choices. Apart from this, you can also analyze what’s the top time when customers call you.
3. Easy installation and no maintenance cost - Another plus point associated with cloud telephony is it supports easy set up without any need associated with hardware. Our set up process is quick easy and seamless. The traditional telephony system needs a lot of on-premises maintenance but the good news is that cloud telephony just requires low-cost subscriptions. Thus it indirectly saves your money.
4. Storage - Cloud telephony ability to incorporate with CRM is among the biggest advantages any business can take. Because if the system will not integrate with CRM then the sales professional have to fill the details manually. This turns into a tiresome job. But with cloud telephony, you should not worry. Cloud telephony makes it easier for you personally. Moreover, it acts as mass storage. Therefore , now you need to save piles of documents and information on your system. Save everything to cloud plus access whenever you desire them.
5. 24x7 Availability - Occasionally customers call you even after the office hrs.
So will you miss these potential prospects?
I guess no one would miss that.
Cloud Telephony enables you to stay accessible 24x7. Doesn't matter whether you are in the office or not, you can always be available along with cloud telephony. This will also provide the greater amount of satisfaction to your customers. Never miss a prospect with cloud telephony.
No doubt moving to the cloud can save your money. So sign up now with sarv. com plus connect with your customers in the better way.